Nanay Diaries Quick Update

Okay, I promised that I would be updating this blog often but as you can see, this post is pretty much the first post in the last few months. As it happened, being a full-time mom is really difficult and laborious.

I try to start the day early and survive it hoping that by 7 or 8 pm my little one would be knocked out and I would have spare time on my hands to improve this blog as I have promised. In reality though, I just can't improve and write more blog posts because often times, I get knocked out earlier than my little one. Yes, seriously, sometimes I wonder what's in her milk that she is just so very active and energetic all throughout the day. Or, I'm probably really just getting old... :)



Anyways, I have noticed that my little one has developed an attitude nowadays. She spanks me when she is not happy with my answers to her requests and she actually stomps her feet just to prove her point that she is unhappy. I always try to talk to her and try my best to best explain to her why I have to say no sometimes but she just won't have it. I just don't know what to do sometimes. Kids these days really... She is barely 2 years old yet she is quite a handful already. I wonder what would happen when she's finally able to talk longer and express herself better.. Tsk!! I can only prat that improves in the coming years... :)



So, summer is almost here and I am really excited. A lot will be happening (hopefully) this summer and I would really appreciate a visit to the beach. I have been working on my diet to improve my body as I have neglected it for the longest time and I really feel like I am doing a good job of it. I have been eating healthy and I always try to sneak at least 10 minutes of exercise a day.

I think that being a mom should not make us neglect our needs as women and as women, we should really take care of our health and bodies. How about you, have you been taking care of yourself?

Comments

Popular Posts